Thursday, April 21, 2011

just felt like writing

This is some crazy madness
Sometimes I wanna go to the top of a mountain and Holla
Somebody said I should settle down and have a family of my own
The irony is I'd love to do that but
There is something this thing eating away @ me like gangrene
I wanna change the world leave better than it was presented to me
But who is receptive to change
Myself included
A wise man said "Change isn't a visit we going change. We all wanna change but we don't know what change is. The world gonna change. A change gon come, what we changing to if we don't know what we changing from.
I want change, change for the better
Everything has a price who is willing to pay
This is vendetta if I ever saw it
Knowledge is prince and understanding is king

No comments:

Post a Comment